The locations of our shops are based on neighborhoods because we believe that people prefer to shop close to home. Being located in residential neighborhoods can make it a challenge to find our stores, but we know that once you’ve found them, our staff will make your journey worthwhile.
We publish a weekly news email and a monthly newsletter. To receive our emails all you have to do is complete the signup form and indicate from which shop you would like to receive this information (the news you receive is the same from both stores).
- Dan McCarthy, Proprietor
- Stacey Jones, Manager
- Lauren Formicola
- Kurt Krause
- Shawn Hamilton
- Take the Mercer Street exit off of I-5
- Veer right on Fairview and then left on Valley / Broad (note that Valley turns into Broad)
- Follow Broad past the Seattle Center to Denny
- Take a right on Denny
- Follow Denny to 1st Avenue North
- Take a right on 1st Avenue North and continue up to Roy
- Take a quick left on Roy and right onto Queen Anne Avenue North
- Travel up the hill and continue across the top to McGraw.
- The store at the corner of Queen Anne Ave N and McGraw.
From Aurora, Coming from the South
- Exit Aurora at Best Western south end of the Aurora bridge
- Turn North on to Raye Street and circle under the bridge
- Raye street meets Queen Anne Drive. Right on to Queen Anne Drive.
- Veer left at 1st North and then quickly right on to Smith Street
- Left at Queen Anne Ave N
- Through McGraw to 2401B Queen Anne Avenue North
- Jay Schiering, Proprietor
- Kevin Paladini, Manager
- Kelly Torrance
- Richard Brooks
The most important direction in finding the Ravenna shop is not confusing Ravenna Ave NE with Ravenna Blvd; we are located in the 2200 block of NE 65th St (between 20th and 25th Ave NE), not Ravenna Blvd!
From I-5 (traveling North from downtown Seattle)
- Take Exit 170 (Ravenna Blvd/NE 65th St)
- At the stop sign proceed “straight” across Ravenna Blvd, paralleling I-5 on 8th Ave NE
- At the first stoplight turn right onto NE 65th St.
- Proceed east on NE 65th St about 14 blocks to the 2200 block of NE 65th St
- On the left, look for the red brick building, green awning, wine barrel on the sidewalk and neon Lafite Rothschild sign in the window.
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Ravenna Ave NE and you are in front of the shop.
From I-5 (traveling South from Northgate, Edmonds, Everett)
- Take Exit 171 (NE 71st St/NE 65th St)
- At the stop sign, turn left onto NE 71st St and cross over I-5
- At the first stoplight turn right onto Roosevelt Way (one way to the South)
- At the next stoplight turn left onto NE 65th St
- Continue 12 blocks to the 2200 block of NE 65th St On the left, look for the red brick building, green awning, wine barrel on the sidewalk and neon Lafite Rothschild sign in the window.
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Ravenna Ave NE and you are in front of the shop